Visit my LinkedIn profile for a complete resume and work history.
Unity 3D and related: Character controllers, Game AIs, UGUI, Physics, Editors, Networking, Photon, IMVU, GameSparks, Heroic Labs, City Builder.
iOS & Mac: Objective-C, OpenGL-ES.
VCS: Subversion, Git, Mercurial
(this is the list of the languages I used in a production context)
This is a short summary, please view my LinkedIn profile for a complete list.
Corporate/Startup/SMB: BonsaiAI, NextNow, ECitySky, OpenBet, Yumchi
Independent: Saveman Games, Binary Monster Corp and others : )
Published Games (personal projects)
- Bad Bears (Multiplayer shooter - alpha on PC/Mac)
- Game Degree Zero (Experimental 3D adventure - iOS)
- Darwin's Nightmare (Top down shooter with Darwinian Evolution - iOS)
- Antistar 3D: Rising (3D adventure/Action - iOS)
Demos & Videos
Unity Demos / Short games:
View my YouTube channel for videos demonstrating a variety of techniques such as multiplayer networking, Bezier curves, Game AIs and even a computer generated walk cycle.
- Motion+Input framework (C#/Unity3D)
- Geometry, including intersections and 2D/3D primitives (C#/Unity 3D)
- Vector math and matrix inversion (C)
Also a regular Caffe contributor (C++)
- The blind game designer (on Gamasutra)
- A psycho-social model for the evolution of Aesthetic Patterns (AISB'02)